My daughter told me about Keto after she gave it a go herself. I felt the burn by day2. By the 2nd week my pants were baggy. I haven’t felt better!
“Cheesy” Broccoli Breakfast Muffins
- Muffin tin
- Mixing bowl
- 2 t ghee, softened + extra for greasing
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 large pasture-raised eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a large muffin tin with ghee.
- Stir together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins. Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Munch on these broccoli cheddar muffins for breakfast or with a cozy bowl of soup. Ghee is used in this recipe to add both moisture and a rich, buttery flavor. Ghee can help boost metabolism and increase heart health, so don’t refrain from using this flavorful and healthy fat!